SCHOOL MEALS AND HEALTHY SNACKS
To help your child eat healthily:
• Children may bring a healthy packed lunch.
• Children in the Nursery have free milk.
• A snack of fruit is available for Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children.
• KS2 pupils may bring a snack of dried or fresh fruit or vegetables, plus water.
• Drinking water is available throughout the school. Pupils may bring in a bottle of water from home, alternatively they may fill their own water bottle at school.
• The school recommends that all children eat breakfast.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
You may be eligible for free school meals if you are receiving one of the following:
• Income Support
• Job Seeker’s Allowance (Income Based)
• Child Tax Credit with a household income of less than £16,190 (and not in receipt of Working Tax Credit)
• Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Assistance from the UK Border Agency.
PAYING FOR SCHOOL LUNCH:
ALL PARENTS HAVE TO CHOOSE AND BOOK LUNCHES BY PARENTPAY, PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS: