PAYING FOR SCHOOL LUNCH:
ALL PARENTS HAVE TO CHOOSE AND BOOK LUNCHES VIA PARENTPAY
- PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS:
Booking your child’s lunch in advance on ParentPay
- If you want your child to have a school dinner, parents must book, pay for and choose your child’s lunch choices in advance.
- If parents do not make an advance booking on ParentPay before 9am on the day of the lunch, your child will be given a ‘basic’ lunch (sandwich) and parents will be charged £2.40.
- If parents do not provide their child with a packed lunch, your child will be given a ‘basic’ school lunch and parents will also be charged £2.40.
- Parents must make sure that they have either (1) booked and paid for a school lunch in advance OR (2) provide a packed lunch for their child.
- The school will NOT telephone or contact parents if parents have not booked/paid for lunch in advance or provided a packed lunch.
- If you have booked a school lunch and your child does not attend school on that day, you must remember to CANCEL the lunch before 9am otherwise you will still be charged.
SCHOOL MEALS AND HEALTHY SNACKS
To help your child eat healthily:
• Children may bring a healthy packed lunch.
• Children in the Nursery have free milk.
• A snack of fruit is available for Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children.
• KS2 pupils may bring a snack of dried or fresh fruit or vegetables, plus water.
• Drinking water is available throughout the school. Pupils may bring in a bottle of water from home, alternatively they may fill their own water bottle at school.
• The school recommends that all children eat breakfast.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
You may be eligible for free school meals if you are receiving one of the following:
• Income Support
• Job Seeker’s Allowance (Income Based)
• Child Tax Credit with a household income of less than £16,190 (and not in receipt of Working Tax Credit)
• Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Assistance from the UK Border Agency.